Both inside and outside the Amazonia complex, thermal water pools operate, so you can enjoy the benefits of thermal waters all year round.
During the summer, when the indoor thermal water pool area is closed, the 2 thermal water pools on the outdoor beach are excellent for relaxing at any time of the day.
The thermal water in this area has proven therapeutic qualities for various ailments and can be used for spa treatment. Baths in mineral thermal waters are recommended both for rheumatic osteo-articular conditions, as well as for post-traumatic conditions. The temperature of the thermal water is 37 – 39 degrees, and the springs are dug at a depth of over 100 m.
Benefits of thermal water
- Inflammatory rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis)
- Degenerative rheumatic diseases (cervical, dorsal and lumbar spondylosis, polyarthrosis)
- Abdominal rheumatic diseases
- Post-traumatic conditions
- Peripheral neurological disorders
- Central neurological disorders
- Gynaecological conditions
- Associated conditions (nutritional and metabolic diseases, endocrine diseases)